วันเสาร์ที่ 22 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

best

Hello my name is Best but you can call me Spidy because I am like Spider Man. I ‘m Thai I live in Thailand Bangkok. I can speak English and Thai but in the future I want to speak French .My hobby is going to cinema it makes me happy and sad at the same time. I like to read comics such as Amazing Spider man , Iron man or Batman but my favorite super hero is SPIDER MAN .The reason that I like him is because he just a normal kid like me and one day he got power to help people .And he need to fight with himself and enemy at the same time. My fear is spiders .I hate spiders when I was young I had a bad memory about spiders. When I grow up I want to be a business man because I like to talk to many people .My favorite subject is English but sometime I hate it. I don’t like science because it is so boring every time that I m learn I will fall sleep .I always fail the test I never pass the test.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: