วันจันทร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

How do you feel when you do something special or important?

How do you feel when you do something special or important?
It my life many times I am very nervous .For example when I play tennis with the stranger or another teenager that I don’t know. When I’m playing with them it makes me very nervous. When I am nervous almost every time that I play I will lose.Being Nervous is like a poison for me I don’t like it. Sometimes I don’t want to have any feelings. But when I think more clearly if I don’t have feelings how could I be different from a robot. I think that feelings are important sometime it is good sometimes it is bad .I imagine that if our world didn't have feelings we would never see a smile or good feeling. And we would not have children or kids. The World would be boring without a feeling. In my life I have been very nervous that I vomit .It happened when I was 12 years old I had math exam I was nervous before the test and after the test. And the result was I failed the exam. But sometimes I can stop this nervous feeling by listening to music it makes me feel relaxed .The music helps me a lot. Sometimes feelings are bad sometimes it is good but however we cannot live without a felling.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Peach_roll-tee กล่าวว่า...

I agree with you that if people didn’t have a feeling they are not different a robot. I think when you do something special it normal to fell nervous but you shouldn’t get it to make something that you do have a bad result. I think when you being nervous it isn’t a poison but it like a medicine because if you always feeling nervous you will not feeling like this and you will be people who have a self confident.

DOreME กล่าวว่า...

Hi Best, My name is Dome. I like that you said that “We cannot live without feeling.” I agree with you I have a lot of bad feeling and I hate it too but I think if we do not have bad feeling we will not happy with good feeling too . I use to have very bad feeling but I did not vomit I would cry. But when I passed it I felt relieved and if I meet the situation like that again I will not scared anymore. Bad situation can make us stronger .